Happy Friday, we made it to the weekend!! Today I’m going to share with you guys what products I like to use for my current face makeup routine. I have tried a ton of different products, right now these are what I’m currently loving and using to get my go to look.
- So first I like to start out by spritzing my whole face with Mac Prep and Prime Fix +. It gives my face a nice refreshing feel and helps hydrate my skin before I get started.
- Once that has dried I apply Mac Prep and Prime Natural Radiance primer with my Sigma F80 Kabuki brush. This will help keep my foundation looking fresh and last throughout the day.
- After the primer is on I take my two foundations, Mac Face and Body Foundation and Makeup Forever HD Foundation and mix a little bit of each together. The Mac Face and Body has a more sheer coverage and Makeup Forever HD is more full coverage, so I like to mix the two to get an in between. I then apply it with the Sigma F80 Kabuki Brush again. I like to start in the middle of my face working my way outwards in circular motions.
- I use two different kinds of concealer, both from Mac. I take Mac Prolongwear in NW 20 and NW 25 and mix them together. I then apply it as my under eye concealer and my highlight. I apply it between my eyebrows, down the middle of my nose, my cupids bow and chin, and then the shape of an upside down triangle under my eyes. I blend all of this out with my damp Beauty Blender. I like using my beauty blender for this because it gives it a seamless look and after trying different tools to apply my concealer I have found that a sponge works the best for what I’m trying to achieve.
- Then, if I need to, I use the Mac Studio Finish Concealer, which is more my skin tone. I use this to cover up any blemishes that are in random spots around my face .
- Now that I have all of the liquid makeup on my face I go in with my Mac Prep and Prime Transparent Powder and Sigma F10 & F30 powder brushes and lightly tap the powder to set my under eye area and any other places I tend to get shiny (For me that’s my T zone).
- Next up is my contour. I use this Hoola Bronzer and this Mac 168 Angled Contour Brush to apply my contour to my hairline on the top of my forehead, under my cheekbones, and under my jaw line. Then I change to my Mac 224 Tapered Blending Brush and apply the bronzer down each side of my nose to achieve that non surgical nose job!
- For my blush I really like the color MAC Desert Rose for a nice daytime look. I apply it with the Mac 168 Angled Contour Brush again.
- To finish it off sometimes I will spray Mac Fix + again to help set my makeup.
That concludes my most current routine and products that I use to apply my face makeup! If you guys would like to see a step by step of me applying the makeup let me know and I can get a post up on that. I hope everybody has an amazing weekend!